- HIIG ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF NEW CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
- HIIG APPOINTS ANDREW ROBINSON AS NEW CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- HIIG APPOINTS GREAT AMERICAN VETERAN TO BOARD AS REPOSITIONING CONTINUES
- HIIG RAISES $100 MILLION THROUGH EQUITY RIGHTS OFFERING TO EXISTING SHAREHOLDERS
- DONALD D. LARSON JOINS HIIG BOARD
- SANDIP A. KAPADIA JOINS HIIG AS SVP OF DATA ANALYTICS& UNDERWRITING STRATEGY
- JAMES C. HAYES JOINS HIIG BOARD
- DREW YASHAR JOINS HIIG AS SVP & CHIEF ACTUARY
- HIIG TO CONTRIBUTE $50 MILLION ADDITIONAL CAPITAL TO INSCO SUBSIDIARIES
- HIIG COMPLETES SUBORDINATED DEBT OFFERING
Houston International Insurance Group (HIIG) is an international specialty insurance group headquartered in Houston, Texas, with offices across the United States. HIIG is dedicated to building long-term shareholder value through creative but disciplined underwriting, acquisitions and strategic investments.
Founded in 2007, HIIG provides comprehensive insurance solutions to various industries through four of its own highly rated subsidiary insurance companies. Additionally, HIIG has dedicated underwriting divisions focused on Accident & Health and Property & Casualty lines.
HIIG is a privately owned company with assets exceeding $1.75 billion and shareholders’ equity of more than $370 million at December 31, 2019.