- HIIG TO CONTRIBUTE $50 MILLION ADDITIONAL CAPITAL TO INSCO SUBSIDIARIES
- WAY: PRIMARY AND REINSURANCE HARDENING NOW SEEN ‘IN TANDEM’
- HIIG COMPLETES SUBORDINATED DEBT OFFERING
- HIIG IN $50mn+ FUNDRAISE AHEAD OF SLATED 2020 IPO
- SEAN DUFFY JOINS HIIG AS EVP & CHIEF CLAIMS OFFICER
- HIIG CLOSES BOSTON INDEMNITY ACQUISITION AND RECEIVES T-LISTING FOR GMIC
- HIIG ENTERS INTO RENEWAL RIGHTS AGREEMENT WITH CONIFER
Houston International Insurance Group (HIIG) is an international specialty insurance group headquartered in Houston, Texas, with offices across the United States. HIIG is dedicated to building long-term shareholder value through creative but disciplined underwriting, acquisitions and strategic investments.
Founded in 2007 by Stephen L. Way, HIIG provides comprehensive insurance solutions to various industries through four of its own highly rated subsidiary insurance companies. Additionally, HIIG has dedicated underwriting divisions focused on Accident & Health and Property & Casualty lines.
HIIG is a privately owned company with assets exceeding $1.75 billion and shareholders’ equity above $360 million.